From our CEO, Jean-Stéphane Arcis
As all of us contribute to help fight the spread of the Coronavirus, we wanted to provide an update on the actions that Talentsoft is taking to ensure business continuity, while doing our part as an employer and active member of the community.
First, the health and safety of our employees and families, customers and partners is our number one priority. We’re actively following government guidelines and recommendations for dealing with this pandemic.
All Talentsoft employees worldwide have access to secure remote working technology and collaboration tools, enabling our teams to continue to serve your needs while safely at home.
As HR and learning professionals you are on the frontlines of managing the current crisis and are dealing with unprecedented requests from inside and outside your organizations. Your teams are very much in the eye of the storm today and we want you to know that we are working on a daily basis to support you during these challenging times.
The Customer Care teams, Customer Success Management, and Professional Services teams are organized to work efficiently in a remote fashion and back up plans have been put in place to ensure continuity in the case of absences due to illness.
All customers currently in a deployment phase of the solution are being contacted individually by the professional services team to find out about their constraints and adapt the deployment timeline and ways of working (moving to video conference project kick offs for examples) as needed. So far we have been in direct discussion with 90% of customers in an active deployment phase and expect to reach the remaining 10% of customers during the week of March 23rd.
Platform Maintenance & Availability:
Our Development teams are continuing to work on enhancing our solutions and we don’t expect delays to the product roadmap we communicated during our Product Innovations Talks. Early Adopter programs and other co-creation initiatives are continuing as planned.
The maintenance of our platform can be ensured completely remotely by our production team and we don’t expect any decrease in performance or quality of service. We will continue to guarantee regulatory and corrective developments for all of our applications.
Our private cloud provider as well as hosting providers Microsoft Azure, and OVH have reinforced their prevention measures and have shared with us their business continuity plan: all maintenance operations at the datacenter or at the level of individual servers can be carried out as usual. Their network infrastructure is capable of managing potential surges in demand, and they do not foresee any impact on the quality of service we will offer via their infrastructures.
If you are a Talentsoft Administrator at a client site and need our assistance, please follow the usual process and log a ticket on the Talentsoft online Community: https://help.talentsoft.com/
If you don’t have access rights to the Talentsoft Community ticketing page and need help with the Talentsoft platform, please contact: email@example.com
Please feel free to contact your usual contact point at Talentsoft (CSM, Account Management, Project Director, etc.) should you need additional assistance or guidance. If you are unsure of who your contact point is, please log in a ticket, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will connect you with the right person.
A new group “Covid19” has been added on the Talentsoft Community should you have additional questions for Talentsoft or wish to share information with other customers: https://help.talentsoft.com/s/group/0F93Y000000UDG8SAO/covid19
Free Access to Training Platform:
To facilitate the use of the platform in this unusual period, we are giving all customers free access to the Talentsoft Academy for month. Please click here to register and ask for your access details.
Special Offer to Deploy eLearning to your Employees:
In the current context, many customers are asking us to set up a quick digital training solution for all of their employees. To meet this demand, we have designed a special offer to give to your employees a complete digital training experience in 5 days.
To take advantage of this special offer and find out how to implement this solution, please fill in the following form by clicking here .
Hoping that these measures can help you in the exercise of your missions, please feel free to contact me directly should you have suggestions of other programs and services Talentsoft should put in place to help you further.
Please rest assured of my full support during this unprecedented situation.